We are now looking for a talented Events Assistant - Blueprint to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Events Lead – Blueprint, the individual will be responsible for assisting the Events Lead to ensure smooth operation of Blueprint’s event venues and providing a premium customer experience in line with the brand image. The role encompasses the entire event client flow, including handling initial enquiries, drafting proposals, settling bookings, managing venue logistics, and maintain tidiness for all event venues.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with Events Lead to handle all incoming enquiries and follow-up communications
- Give professional tours to prospective clients
- Assist with event logistics and operations including facilities management, physical set-up and break-down of event furniture, catering, moveable panels, procurement of supplies, and all other details
- Act as front-line customer service representative to support client events on event execution days
- Maintain general appearance including event venues and storerooms, to ensure they are always kept tidy, efficient and professional looking
- Provide administrative support such as documentation, calendar management, inventory checking, and basic finance
- Assist Events Lead with regular post-event evaluation and analysis for continuous improvement
- Assist with other tasks as needed, including receptionist duties
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or related disciplines
- Candidates with at least 1 year experience in hospitality and events roles essential
- Excellent multitasking and organizational skills
- Charismatic personality with a ‘can-do’ attitude and cheerful disposition
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Willing to work flexible hours, including occasional weekends
- Good communication skills (spoken and written) in English and Cantonese; knowledge of spoken Mandarin is a plus
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.