We are now looking for a Senior Marketing Officer to be part of our dynamic team based at our headquarters in Taikoo Place, HK. This position is a member of our Corporate Marketing team under our wider Marketing, Communications and Digital division.
In this role, reporting to Corporate Marketing Manager, you will assist in planning and implementation of the corporate marketing strategy, develop our marketing capabilities and help deliver growth. Responsibilities will involve different aspects of the marketing mix, communications with different business in all markets, and will require a passion for quality and creativity.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the corporate brand strategy and managing related marketing initiatives
- Maintain and evolve brand management systems and practices to allow various stakeholders and audiences to easily use brand guidelines and materials
- Advocate and support correct usage of brand materials
- Implement and support both ATL and BTL marketing campaigns
- Implement and support initiatives such as sponsorship, partnership and events
- Building and maintain library of materials, for external and internal audiences to use
- Creating and maintaining marketing assets including website, reports and publications
- Implementation of company-wide tools/initiatives such as media evaluation, standards and platforms
- Manage and continually review KPIs for ongoing evaluation for tools and campaign enhancements
- Identify and build relationship with local and international partners and suppliers
Skills and experience:
- University graduate with around five years of marketing or brand management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with culturally diverse cross-functional teams
- Experience in management of creative assets, licensing and copyrights an asset
- Familiarity with Sitecore, social media and analytics tools such as Google Analytics is an advantage
Qualities that are important to us:
- Being design sensitive and detail-oriented
- Open, curious, and inquiring in our work
- Sharing a culture of integrity and pursuit of creativity and quality
- Well-organised, self-motivated and proactive
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.