We are looking for a talented Customer Data Analyst to be part of our dynamic team. The candidate will be responsible for delivering actionable insights and visualization by conducting analytics with the consolidated customer database. The insights will be used to facilitate data-led and customer-centric business strategies and action plan formulation. He/she should have a strong data mining mindset with a passion for storytelling with data, and is able to develop data analytical models to gain deep understanding of customers of different portfolios in both China and HKSAR.
- Provide actionable insights of various membership programmes and marketing activities within Swire Properties. Deliver timely and detailed analysis on demographics, behaviours and purchasing propensities of new and existing customers.
- Coordinate with Business Analyst, internal stakeholders and vendors to design, develop and maintain visualized reports to business users and senior management. This involves the data model development and dashboard design.
- Design and develop customer data models, e.g., RFM model, to measure the effectiveness of CRM strategies and the efficiency of different marketing tactics. Identify customer personas or targeted segments for different marketing teams.
- Data mining of customer database (SQL based) to identify business opportunities for customer acquisition and retention, sales performance optimization as well as customer experience/engagement enhancement.
- Create regular and ad hoc studies and identify relevant data points to maximize commercial impact.
- Pilot new projects with external support on different scenarios of approach (e.g., predictive analysis, big data, machine learning, etc.).
Together with analytical skills, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Data Science or related discipline
- At least 4-years working experience with 2 years focusing on BI visualisation and/or customer data analytics.
- Experience in BI dashboard (Qlik Sense and/or Tableau) design and BI implementation projects
- Strong in SQL database data mining; highly analytical and critical – able to draw logical conclusions from existing data
- Experience in using Python or R in an analytics context, and familiar with common packages such as numpy, pandas, scikit learn, dplyr, tidyr, ggplot, is an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact and build a rapport with team members across the business
- Ability to understand customer data and communicate in a concise and relevant way to various stakeholders
- Strong time management skills with an ability to handle and prioritize multiple requests
- Fast learner and independent
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.