We are now looking for a talented Assistant Development Manager to be part of our dynamic team based at our headquarters in One Island East. Reporting to the Senior Development Manager / Development Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following duties:
• Explore potential site acquisitions and joint venture opportunities
• Advise on feasibility of possible development projects
• Liaise with government officials and partners to resolve real estate development issues
• Assist in negotiations for property acquisitions and manage the development process
• Undertake valuations, market research and financial analysis
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
• University graduate in related-discipline preferred
• HKIS / RICS chartered surveyor
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the property sector, experience with developers an advantage
• Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Business-minded and able to work independently
• Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese
• Candidate with lesser experiences will be considered as Development Surveyor / Development Officer
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.