We are looking for an experienced Assistant Boat Attendant to be part of our dynamic team. The incumbent will be assist the Boat Attendant in carrying out daily boat activities, including drive the boat or speed boat to the destination as per the user’s request.
- To assist the Boat Attendant in keeping the boat, speed boat and equipment in good and running condition
- To assist the Boat Attendant in checking the fuel, engine and parts before each cruise outing
- Observe the safety rules laid down by the Marine Department
- Clean, wash and tidy up the boat and speedboat regularly and replenish all supplies before guests’ arrival
- To assist passengers at embarkation and disembarkation
- To assist passengers to enjoy using the boat facilities
- Keep the boat, speed boat and equipment in good and running condition
- Any ad hoc duties as assigned by superiors
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should have:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Pleasure Vessel Operator Certificate (Grade 2) and Radio Operation Certificate are required
- Ability to communicate in Chinese & basic English
- Possess valid, pleasure junk coxswain and engineer license
- Tidy, pleasant and service-oriented
- Familiar with Hong Kong territorial waters
- Ability to deal with people at all levels
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.