We are now looking for a talented Senior System Analyst / System Analyst - CRM to be part of our dynamic team based at our headquarters in One Island East. The incumbent will be a member of the Information Technology Department to manage the implementation and support of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications.
Key responsibilities are:
- Handle the enterprise business applications development from scratch, in particular for CRM Solutions
- Organise and participate in technical discussions related to system design with the Agile team to understand the design ideas, put forward design suggestions and grasp design direction
- Define functional design patterns and translate to technical design patterns
- Evaluate Microservices / API design and development
- Provide guidance to Application Developers and UAT Testers
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- University graduate in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years’ experience system development and implementation (Candidates with less experience will be considered as System Analyst)
- Solid experience in microservice design principles. Good knowledge of CRM implementation best practice and good sense of business solutions are preferred
- Technical oriented with strong business acumen; hands-on experience working with both business and technical teams
- Solid experience in Java application development such as SpringBoot, JPA
- Familiar with Scrum, Agile Development, DevOps, Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in API management, identity management, container service, block storage, caching, search service, key management etc.
- Experience in Amazon AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience in SPA application such as Angular, React and authentication protocols such as OAuth2, OIDC, SAML
- Knowledge in rational and document database technologies such as MSSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, etc
- Good team player
- Proficient in spoken English and Putonghua
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks of the date above, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.