We are now looking for a talented Assistant Digital Marketing Manager to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager of Office Marketing team, this position is responsible to drive digital customer engagement and growth by formulate the strategy, and execution of digital marketing campaigns and contents through multiple channels.
- Develop a strong understanding of customers, design and manage digital customer journeys from acquisition, on boarding, retention to reactivation
- Optimise customer communications and multi-channel campaigns with the aim to enhance brand awareness, customer base growth and digital portal usage
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners to maximise cross-marketing opportunities and campaign ROI
- Manage digital campaigns from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking and reporting. Including mobile app acquisition, social media, SEM/SEO, display ads, KOLs and site traffic campaign
- Analyse campaign performance, develop strategic goals and identify actionable insight for improvements
- Drive and share best practice to improve digital experience based on research and customer feedback. Synthesize insights to drive continual improvements
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing, social media or related fields
- Good knowledge of digital marketing principles such as funnel optimization, UX, A/B tests, with the knowhow to derive customer insights
- Experience in planning and management of multi-channel digital campaign
- Strong project management, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Self-motivated with good communication, interpersonal skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign / video editing skills is a plus
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
© Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司