We are now looking for a talented Marketing & Promotions Assistant to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Marketing & Promotions Manager, the incumbent will assist in running a wide range of promotion and digital marketing activities for Pacific Place.
Major duties will include:-
- Assist in formulating and implementing digital marketing projects, marketing and promotions campaigns as well as brand building activities
- Manage existing digital touchpoints including website, mobile app and in-mall assets
- Manage Pacific Place social media accounts
- Serve as a liaison between the company and agencies
- Provide day-to-day administrative and clerical support to the team
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be:
- Degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in retail or digital marketing field, preferably with hands on experiences in social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram and
- Wechat), analytics tools and websites
- Self motivated with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good analytical mind, data driven and good problem solver
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Good computer skills include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Fresh graduate with relevant part-time or internship experiences will also be considered
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.
If we have not contacted you within six weeks after your submission, please consider your application be unsuccessful this time. The personal data of unsuccessful candidates collected for this recruitment exercise will be kept for 12 months from its completion and thereafter destroyed. Information provided will be used for recruitment and appointment purpose only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the principles laid down in the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.