About our role
We are looking a for new headcount as our UX/UI designer who contributes in the area of business applications customer user interface design. This role will be responsible for the user interface and navigation flow design for: 1. in-house development core business applications; such as PLS, PLS budget, PMS, Frontline Workplace App, SPLinks App – employee self-services etc., 2. packaged solution such as e-Recruitment, Salesforce – The Hub / Tenant Portal with tenant self-services, etc., 3. Marketing related projects; Website, apps, etc
Responsibilities will include
- Responsible to meet and coordinate with business stakeholders and product owners to create user-centric UI\UX designs by understanding business requirements, user journey and user feedback.
- Responsible to integrate design, wireframes, flow diagrams, design patterns, style guide into the system development process
- Responsible to define and create style guidelines, enterprise UI component libraries and quality standards the meet different business needs
- Responsible to drive digital transformation, adopt user centric approach to streamline business processes and design system flows
- Work closely with stakeholders and product owners and make recommendations in accordance with feedbacks and business needs
- Illustrate design ideas to stakeholders, business users and development teams using storyboards, navigation flow diagrams and sitemaps
- Develop high quality deliverables such as sitemap, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockup for web and mobile apps
- Identify design issues for development teams and external vendors, able to provide solutions to design issues and UX problems
- Create original graphic designs such as images and sketches
- Develop guidelines and specifications for visual elements, UI layouts and UI components
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be
- Degree in Digital Product / Multimedia Design or other related discipline
- Creativity, well-organized and detail-minded, aware of latest UX design trends, tools and best practices
- Familiar with UI/UX software such as Figma, Sketch and Zeplin is must
- Proficiency in using graphic and photo imaging tools is must
- Experience in hybrid development environment and working with offshore development teams
- Responsible and with positive working attitude, work well independently and also with teams
- Good communications, presentation and interpersonal skills to all levels of stakeholders and team members
- Handle multiple projects, work under tight schedule and meet deadlines
- Able to communicate using Putonghua
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.
As an equal opportunity employer, Swire Properties strives to foster a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, where People can thrive. If you require special assistance, due to disability, during any part of the recruitment process – including the online application and/or the selection process – please reach out to us via email (as specified on the job application website) at any time.
If we haven’t contacted you six weeks after your submission, then please consider your application unsuccessful this time. All personal data collected during the application process will be kept for 12 months after its completion, and then destroyed. All information will be used for recruitment and appointment purposes only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region’s Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
To find out more about Swire Properties’ Sustainable Development (SD) 2030 Strategy, especially in the area of People, visit www.swireproperties.com/en/sustainable-development/people.aspx.
© Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司