About our role
We are looking for a strong UX design lead who has empathy for users, a deep understanding of user-centric design and strong analytical abilities. He/She must be proficient in a wide variety of skills, ranging from psychology to design and latest technology. He/She must have a clear understanding of business goals and user behavior, as well as technical limitations. He/ She shall conduct user research, interviews and surveys, and translate the information into sitemaps, customer journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes. The UX design Lead will also be expected to design the overall functionality of digital products, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
Responsibilities will include
- Uncover customer expectations/needs/pain points, translate concepts into user journey, user flows, wireframes, layout mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Facilitate Product Owner’s vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Design and develop user journeys, wireframes, and UX/UI layouts, optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Explain design and discuss the solution implementation with internal and external technical team
- Develop and maintain group level design principles & UX/UI governance, and act as a core gatekeeper for digital touchpoints
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Take a user-centric design approach and rapidly test and iterate product designs
- Collaborate with stakeholders, project lead, business analysts, designers, technical team and external vendors to develop and implement solutions for digital products
- Improve digital product/application by studying current practices; suggest and design modifications
- Bring in best practices and latest trends in user experience to the internal team
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be / have
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Multimedia and other UX Design related disciplines with minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma, Sketch and InVision; JIRA and Confluence is a must
- A solid experience in user-centric design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to communicate design process, ideas and solutions to internal team members, external vendors and various key stakeholders, understand detailed requirements and complete user experiences that meet customer’s needs and business values
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions as well as work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Be passionate and stay current with UX design and digital trends, new technologies and assess the competitive landscape
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment
- Strong sense of responsibility, independent, self-motivated, able to work under pressure
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.
As an equal opportunity employer, Swire Properties strives to foster a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, where People can thrive. If you require special assistance, due to disability, during any part of the recruitment process – including the online application and/or the selection process – please reach out to us via email (as specified on the job application website) at any time.
If we haven’t contacted you six weeks after your submission, then please consider your application unsuccessful this time. All personal data collected during the application process will be kept for 12 months after its completion, and then destroyed. All information will be used for recruitment and appointment purposes only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region’s Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
To find out more about Swire Properties’ Sustainable Development (SD) 2030 Strategy, especially in the area of People, visit www.swireproperties.com/en/sustainable-development/people.aspx.
© Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司