About our role
We are now looking for a talented Estate Officer to be part of our dynamic team. Reporting to the Estate Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the estate management of residential area at Taikoo Shing. Duties include inspecting common areas and facilities of residential buildings and handling residents' complaints / inquiries and other duties assigned by the Estate Manager.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be / have
- Diploma in Housing Management / Property Management or related disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience in property management or related industries (Candidates with more academic and/or working experience will be considered as Senior Estate Officer)
- Highly proactive and customer-orientated with a positive mindset
- Excellent communication skills; ability to work with people at all levels
- Willingness to perform duties with irregular working hours
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese; ability to speak Putonghua is an asset
- Basic computer skills on MS Word and Excel
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.As an equal opportunity employer, Swire Properties strives to foster a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, where People can thrive. If you require special assistance, due to disability, during any part of the recruitment process – including the online application and/or the selection process – please reach out to us via email (as specified on the job application website) at any time.
If we haven’t contacted you six weeks after your submission, then please consider your application unsuccessful this time. All personal data collected during the application process will be kept for 12 months after its completion, and then destroyed. All information will be used for recruitment and appointment purposes"http://www.swireproperties.com/en/sustainable-development/people.aspx">www.swireproperties.com/en/sustainable-development/people.aspx.© Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司