About our role
We are now looking for a talented Senior Manager, Learning & Talent Management to be part of our dynamic team! The incumbent will be responsible for designing and facilitating learning and development programmes within Swire Properties.
This position plays a crucial role in developing organisational capabilities, high performing teams and supporting the growth of our employees. They will report directly to the Head of Learning & Organization Development and will partner with the business to enable their strategic, operational and commercial goals.
Responsibilities will include
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Learning & Organization Development to set the learning and development strategy and translate this into actionable plans.
- Conduct robust training needs analysis.
- Design and facilitate a world class training curriculum aimed at developing current and future capabilities needed for our business to succeed.
- Responsible for designing and facilitating training for our corporate employees as well as our frontline/customer facing employees.
- Develop and implement E-learning content for our employees.
- Manage development support for employees such as mentoring and coaching.
- Oversee training operations, ensuring that logistics are managed smoothly and effectively.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors as and when needed.
- Manage our talent programmes e.g. Technical Trainee programme
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, Line Managers and employees on follow through of professional and personal development plans.
- Establish evaluation methodologies and metrics to assess the effectiveness and impact of learning and development initiatives.
- Manage the learning and development budget.
- Lead, develop and motivate the learning and development team.
Together with creativity, integrity and passion, our ideal staff should be / have
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications in HR and certified executive coach advantageous
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in learning and development
- Excellent English and Cantonese; Putonghua advantageous
- Skilled in designing and facilitating corporate wide training and development initiatives
- Strong business acumen, drive for results, situational adaptability
- Strong track record of building effective teams and driving engagement
You are invited to submit your application via the Apply button.
As an equal opportunity employer, Swire Properties strives to foster a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace, where People can thrive. If you require special assistance, due to disability, during any part of the recruitment process – including the online application and/or the selection process – please reach out to us via email (as specified on the job application website) at any time.
If we haven’t contacted you six weeks after your submission, then please consider your application unsuccessful this time. All personal data collected during the application process will be kept for 12 months after its completion, and then destroyed. All information will be used for recruitment and appointment purposes only. The Company will handle all personal data confidentially in accordance with the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region’s Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
To find out more about Swire Properties’ Sustainable Development (SD) 2030 Strategy, especially in the area of People, visit www.swireproperties.com/en/sustainable-development/people.aspx.
© Swire Properties Limited 太古地產有限公司